...says tee-tee when one of us is using the restroom - a sign we are getting closer to potty training!...
...started calling Grammy 'Gigi'...
...you are very ticklish especially around your collar bone and those cute little thighs of yours...
...you love to scare Daddy. One of your favorite games with him and him you is to scare one another. You usually like to scare him while he is in his closet changing clothes. You hop from around the corner and giggle! It's so cute...
...you love doing forward rolls (with help of course!). You do understand the concept of tucking your head and rolling and can start to do it by yourself, but you can't quite get all the way over...
...you have finally shown interest in puzzles and can successfully do the knob puzzles...
...you have started to put two words together and can say 'all done', 'all gone', 'bye Daddy' (when he leaves for work) and your favorite 'uh-oh oh-no'...
...you have started to show interest in the mirror for the first time ever and laugh every time you see your cute self...
...you are a dancing queen. We start and end almost every day with a little dance party in the living room...
...right now you are saying about 20 words. I can't keep up with all of them any more, so I'll just keep track of the funny words and phrases...
...we have been going to bounce house for some time now and you can officially jump or bounce around in them. We have made such great memories at these places...
...you still love to brush your own teeth. It is getting to be quite the struggle to do it for you, but every day is different.
...I've been reading a book of colors with you and each page is a different color. One day I was quizzing you on the objects and you could point to so many of the objects already. I was shocked! You pointed to the banana, ball, pumpkin, cat, shoes, balloon, fish, etc...
...anytime you see something cute or even if you do something cute, you say 'awe' put your hands next to your face and tilt your head. And it makes Mommy and Daddy saw 'awe' to how sweet and cute you are even more...
...you know where your head, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, belly, belly button, fingers, hands, toes and feet are. Oh and your boobies too. Silly girl...
...Still loving animal noises and you can mimic a monkey, goat, sheep, chicken, cow, lion, cat, dog, duck, dinosaur and bear...
...you can officially drink out of Mommy and Daddy's glasses. Not sure when this one happened, but you are very into grabbing our glasses and taking a sip for yourself...
...and my personal favorite for the month - your 'cheese' face! When we take a picture now, I say 'say cheese' you say 'cheese!', scrunch up your nose, squint your eyes and give the biggest most precious grin from ear-to-ear I have ever seen. Oh how I will never tire of your 'cheese' face...

























































No comments:
Post a Comment