Our littlest love. My are you precious and oh so sweet. You are filled with love and snuggles and boy do you love your mommy time. Every where I go, you want to go to and if you can't, you follow me with your beautiful blue eyes. Your personality is really starting to shine and you are one silly giggly girl!
Here's a peek into your world at 7 months old:
- Once you learned to sit, you worked long and hard to figure out how to go from sitting to your tummy and it wasn't long after a few play sessions on the floor and your desire you reach a toy that you mastered both going from tummy to sitting and sitting to tummy. Just one more way you are able to reach anything you want!
- You are babbling pretty constantly now and your current favorite baby gibberish is 'babababa'. You can also say, 'hi' and 'hey'. One day I said 'hey' to you and you mimicked me perfectly. I though it was just a fluke and turns out you can really say it! Of course never on command, because well, you are you. Nothing happens on command!
- You love standing holding on to something or mommy and daddy supporting you as you do so. I think a new skill is brewing...
- This month, we also decided (or rather you decided), you were ready for a big girl car seat. You love it and are so much happier riding around in the car.
- You've really become ticklish these days. Your current tickle spots are around your collar bone and inside those sweet chunky thighs of yours. I can't stop tickling you because I just love that deep belly giggle of yours.
- We are still making our way through all the veggies you can eat. We have tried sweet potatoes, avocado, cauliflower, peas, carrots, broccoli, butternut squash and squash. So far, you love them all except those pesky avocados. You have also eaten bananas, all berries and tried those infamous puffs that every baby loves.
- You eat solids twice a day now and take 4 - 8 oz bottles.
- Bath time starts around 7:30 pm and we play for a while, then get you ready for bed, then play some more, read you a story or two and soon after, you are off to dreamland by 8:00 pm.
- You sleep for a solid 11 hours and are up by 7:00 am -7:30 am.
- You are finally a good napper! You take a 1.5 hour nap 2 hours after you wake up, a 1 hour nap around 1 pm and a 1 hour nap around 4 pm.
- This month, you got your first teeth. I'm so glad you got them a bit later in life, but 2 teeth at once - yikes! No teething medicine worked. The only solution was you on my chest. I was happy to forgo sleep just to make you comfortable. At first I was sad to see that gummy smile of yours go, but I have to say, you are even cuter with your two bottom teeth. Smiley, that smile of yours melts me and way I get it.
- This month, we also went on your very first trip to the beach to celebrate your sister's 3rd birthday. We had tons of fun, but the waves and the heat put you right to sleep and you slept through all the fun! Next year you will be right in the mix!
Gosh Giselle, your babyhood is passing me by like no other time in my life. I want to savor every second I have with squishy kissable little you. You are the sweetest, happiest little baby and I never want to forget anything about this season of my life. It's tough. Oh so tough with two babies 3 and under, but I as your mommy am very blessed to have two amazing little princesses whom I treasure with all my heart. You are perfect to me in every single way and I love you way way more than you will ever know.
You are our sunshine,
Mommy, Daddy and Emeline
(and Oskar and George too)
No comments:
Post a Comment