Today has been the absolute hardest day of our life. And I hope it will always remain as so.
We lost our daughter today - her birth mother decided to parent.
As soon as I am able, I promise to write about our story. The past three weeks began as the most remarkable time in our life, but ended today in complete devastation. Today we mourn the daughter we will never see again. The daughter we love with all our hearts.
Ashley & Kris, We are so sorry for your loss. We can't even imagine what you are going through right now and don't want to act like we do. Just know we love you and are praying. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.
ReplyDeleteAshley,
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry to hear about this very sad news. Just know that there is a little one out there for you and your hubby!! You guys are going to be great parents to a little one one day, and I will pray that it comes soon for you!!
J