Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Everything Happens for a Reason
Following our failed adoption placement Ashley and I were reminded by our friends and family that "everything happens for a reason." While it was often difficult to hear or understand how our failed placement was supposed to happen, we were recently presented with our answer...Ashley and I will soon be sharing some very good news with all of you - those who have kept our spirits up during trying times and whose support means more to us than you could possibly ever know. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soon, you will look back at your journey and will be able to be thankful for the way that God has brought you through this and how He has provided. It does not change the past or any of the hurts that you have had to walk through, but it does somehow make it feel different. He has a perfect plan for your family and I, like so many others that love you guys, am waiting on pins and needles to see what He has in store for you. No matter what has happened or what is yet to come, He is faithful and He will provide the perfect child for you, in His perfect timing! You will look into her eyes and know that NO child could have ever been so perfect for your family.
ReplyDeleteI admire both of you so much! I cannot wait to see the child that God gives you!! Love you both!
ReplyDelete