Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Birth Mother's Day

Mother to mother
our love is one
brought together by Emeline.
With love filled tears
you let go of her
and my heart overflowed with the purest joy.
I look in her eyes
and an angel is there
bursting with love, ready to share.
Far away thoughts and dreams we can't hear
she's different I see,
yet precious and dear.
I want you to know
when the moon takes the light
and she's safe in her bed I kiss her goodnight.
And when to her I say
"Mommy loves you"
I say it from me
and I say it from you.
Mother to mother
our love is one
brought together by Emeline...

~Author Unknown


Happy Birth Mother's Day to our birth mom - the most gracious and loving person we have ever known.  We love her so much and are grateful every minute of every day for this beautiful life she has blessed us with.  We hope she feels loved and honored every day, but especially today.








No comments:

Post a Comment