Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday, Oskar!

Yesterday, my baby turned 8...  Why do these years have to pass by so quickly?  He was my first baby and I just love and cherish him so much.  I know our pets aren't here with us nearly long enough, so we celebrate each day and especially every birthday.  And no one loves a birthday as much as this dog!  Eme and I took Oskar out for his birthday traditions this year and it was tons of fun!  We went to a local dog bakery and then a picnic and play time at the dog park.  It made me so happy to know that Emeline was finally here to celebrated this day with us.  I always knew Oskar would make a great big 'brother' and he didn't disappoint. 

Oskar, we love you to pieces and you are such and important part of our family.  Happy 8th Birthday baby boy!





























No comments:

Post a Comment