...Words of the month - 'oh-no', 'oh-dear', 'oh-boy', 'oh-wow' and 'whoa'. These words make you sound like you have a very cautious personality, but let me tell you - you are a live-life-to-the-fullest kinda gal. And I love it! You also say, banana - 'nana' and Poppa. Sometimes Poppa comes out with a sweet little Italian accent. Pretty darn cute...
...Loves to fill and empty baskets, bowls etc...
...Follows simple instructions when told to put something away. In both our music class and toddler sensory class, you have the freedom to grab and put back objects throughout class and you do it every time. Proud Momma...
...Actually, you follow most instructions. The words you understand at this point amazes me. I'll ask you to do something not so simple or to put something back where you found it and you do!
...You like to help Mommy clean and even put your sippy cups on a coaster. Learning from Mommy and Daddy I see!...
...Actually, you follow most instructions. The words you understand at this point amazes me. I'll ask you to do something not so simple or to put something back where you found it and you do!
...You like to help Mommy clean and even put your sippy cups on a coaster. Learning from Mommy and Daddy I see!...
...Still loving animal noises. We've added meowing like a cat to the list of animal noises you can mimic...
...You love to kick a ball around the house. We keep it out at all times, but in the evenings you kick it around the kitchen when we are cooking dinner...
...I'm amazed at how well you follow commands and answer me back when I ask you a question with a yes or a no. You have an opinion already and we let you know that your voice matters too...
...You like to scribble now with pens and crayons at restaurants. Time to get you a coloring book for home now!...
...You are very independent and like to attempt to wash your own hands, face, brush your own teeth, feed yourself with utensils, etc...
...You can stack blocks and really love to stack anything at all that can be stacked (even shoes!)...
...You pretend to talk on the phone all. the. time. It's pretty precious too. We pretend call Daddy all day long...
...You really love your baby that you got this month. I know one day you will make a very sweet and loving big sister by the way you carry and kiss your baby....
...Speaking of kissing - you kiss your toys, baby, Oskar and George and any stuffed animal on command, but you only kiss Mommy and Daddy when you want to! Stinker...
...Your favorite food right now are bananas. You kind of have an addiction...
...You are quite the shopper already and get the biggest kick out of handing my credit card to the cashier and taking it back from them to place back into my wallet. I'm teaching you the important stuff. Ha...
...As you have become a full blown toddler, more 'ouchies' come with the territory. You love when we kiss them so much that we even kiss imaginary 'ouchies'...
...Your favorite food right now are bananas. You kind of have an addiction...
...You are quite the shopper already and get the biggest kick out of handing my credit card to the cashier and taking it back from them to place back into my wallet. I'm teaching you the important stuff. Ha...
...As you have become a full blown toddler, more 'ouchies' come with the territory. You love when we kiss them so much that we even kiss imaginary 'ouchies'...












No comments:
Post a Comment