...Your talking has really taken off this month...
...Word of the month - 'uh-oh'. You say it ALL the time and even know when to use it appropriately. A funny example - you and I were taking a bath and I let you play in the empty bath while I got dressed real quick. When I went to get you, you said 'uh-oh'. Emeline Elise, you pooped in my bath tub!...
...This month we had several rough nights and I think it was two things - teething and you were about to hit a huge speech milestone...
...This month you learned to say - 'wow', 'yes', 'yeah', 'cheese', 'George', 'airplane', 'hey baby', 'pig' and you have been using 'bubba', 'bye-bye', and 'baby' more...
...We practice animal noises all the time. You have mastered the monkey, lion, and chicken. Your version of a dancing monkey is my favorite...
...We have also been practicing counting a lot, and you try your hardest to count on your hands with me, but so far you have only done 1 and 2. Keep it up baby. You'll get it soon....
...You have 12 teeth now. That means you got 3 in this last month alone! You've been a trouper for the most part. Sure we've had some rough nights on occasion, but most days your spirited and happy disposition remains...
...You had your 15 month check-up this month and you continue to be a super healthy and happy toddler. You are a strong one too! No tears at all after your shots. Height - 30.5" (50%) Weight - 21 lbs 9 oz (55%)...







































No comments:
Post a Comment