Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Practice in Parenting

Last Saturday morning, Kris and I had the pleasure of watching Jenni’s son Ben and let me tell you – we loved every second of it.  He’s such a good baby and super sweet and cute too.  We enjoyed lots of tickles and giggles and he even watched a little Thomas the Train with Kris (although I think Kris enjoyed it more!).  Thank you Jenni for letting us love on Ben for a few hours and for giving us an idea of what it may be like with a newborn of our own.  If he or she is anything like Ben, we will be two very blessed parents.

Here are a couple of photos from the day:






This could have been so cute. If only I didn't cut off his elbow... Oh well, I was trying to catch a moment and QUICK!

Who do you think is more interested in Thomas? ;-)
Told you he was super cute!  Thanks again Jenni!

No comments:

Post a Comment