Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Profile Book Sneak Peak!


Last night I was thrilled when I received a sneak peak of the cover for our profile book.  Carrie Zuber owns a company called Reflections and she is making our adoption profile book.  I sent her our text and photos last week and she is now well on her way to making our life story into a book.  When we first spoke, she asked me if I had an idea of theme, colors, etc. and really the only direction I gave her was fun-loving and vibrant.  I also told her our favorite colors and that I wanted every page to be different.  I pretty much told her nothing!  We’ll, she’s amazing and came up with this for us:


We couldn’t be happier with the design!  Our words are very heart-felt and the photos along with the design of the book will be playful.  I think it’s the perfect combination.  Kris got to work this morning and asked if I could email him a copy of the cover because HE liked it so much!  I'd call that a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment