Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy 'Friendsgiving'!


On Sunday, we had our very first Thanksgiving with friends that one couple coined 'Friendsgiving'.  I like it.  'Friendsgiving' is a start to a new tradition that Kris and I will now look forward to every year.  Twelve of us squeezed around our dining room table (room for 8 normally) shared great conversation, flowing wine and who could forget the delicious meal prepared by all who attended.  It was a wonderful night and we even got to celebrate my hubby's soon-to-be 29th birthday.  Thank you all for coming and for your generosity.  Kris and I are thankful for each and every one of your friendships

I had plans of taking pictures of everyone throughout the night, but after everyone showed up, there was lots of visiting, preparing the meal, enjoying a glass of wine (or two!) myself and well...the camera got forgotten.  But, I have before pictures!








 


Here we sang Kris 'Happy Birthday' and someone reminded me to grab my camera. But  it was too late...

With a baby in hand and at the very last second I got two crummy photos of the night with no one 's face in it.  Oh well.  I had the fixed 50mm lens on and no room or time to adjust.  

It's officially Kris' birthday week and I have 2, possibly 3, other celebratory days in store for him and more photo ops to come.  I will remember to capture those memories. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Enjoy the holiday with your families and cherish those sweet memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment