Yesterday, my mom and I set out to purchase the
baby bedding and crib mattress for Baby Simpson. We have had both picked out for some time,
but Nest and Cot (the store we purchased from) mentioned last month that we
should wait to purchase the items if we can and use the Holiday Card. If you don’t know what the holiday card is, look no further. You can purchase this
card for a minimum donation of $70 to the American Cancer Society and with that
you can save 20% or more at hundreds of stores in the Houston and surrounding
areas. It really is a glorious card.
Anyway, one trip to Nest and Cot to purchase the
bedding and crib mattress led to a mini shopping spree for Baby Simpson. I just couldn’t help myself! After all, I’ve been waiting for over two
years now to shop, plan and prepare for our baby’s arrival and now the time is finally
here.
 |
| Baby's new mattress |
 |
| The boys had a little fun in there! |
 |
| I really hope our baby is not allergic to doggies or I'm in t.r.o.u.b.l.e. |
 |
| George liked it so much he needed a rest. |
 |
| Oskar is into everything that we buy for his future brother or sister. |
Here are a few of the new baby clothes that I purchased for our baby. It is extremely difficult to find gender neutral clothes, but I tried my best. Really I just want to have a few things so that if we get a call and only have a moments notice to pick up our baby, I want to be as ready as I can be. That's the plan anyway...
 |
| This one is my favorite - they are mini Oskars! |
 |
| Baby's 1st UT gear! |
I’ve walked upstairs no less than five times to
look at those baby clothes today alone and last night while Kris was in Canada for work,
he jokingly told me not to sleep in the crib now that we have a mattress. Can you tell I’m excited?!
So very excited for you Ashley!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is all so cute! And I know shopping for your soon-to-be child has got to be therapeutic while you wait.... Thinking of yall and keeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDelete