Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Friday, June 8, 2012

'Hold Us Together'

Music is a huge part of our life.  It's more than likely that music is playing in the background of whatever Kris and I are doing around the house.  And for me, it's always playing in the car.  We can never say no to a concert.  Music speaks to me.  


We are also huge Cory Morrow fans and his station is a constant of mine on Pandora.  So naturally, I hear his version of 'Hold Us Together' often.  I can't help by realize something special every time I hear these words:


And love will hold us together
Make us a shelter to weather the storm
And I'll be my brother's keeper
So the whole world would know that we're not alone


Love.  The love my husband and I share, the love you have shown us; that's how we have survived the trials in our life.  That's how we are stronger today than we were yesterday.  Love.  I've always been a believer that 'Love is all you need'.  

If you have time, give it a listen.  Matt Maher also sings the song, but you know me, I'm partial to my Cory Morrow.  Which do you prefer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment