Inspiration is all around us. It's a part of our everyday. But life is busy, we are preoccupied and we often times overlook those moments.
I've been using Philosophy bath products for years and sadly I can confess that I have never, not once read the label on the front. Until yesterday... And in case you haven't stopped to 'smell the roses' either, I'll share with you what my favorite bottle has to say.
philosophy: life is a classroom. we are both student and teacher. each day is a test. and each day we receive a passing or failing grade in one particular subject: grace. grace is compassion, gratitude, surrender, faith, forgiveness, good manners, reverence and the list goes on. it's something money can't buy and credentials can barely produce. being the smartest, the prettiest, the most talented, the richest or even the poorest can't help. being a humble person can, and being a helpful person can guide you through your days with grace and gratitude.
My grace has been tested like no other during this chapter of our lives. As a woman, I'd rather walk the rest of my days gracefully than carry around any other label you could possibly give someone. So, there you have it, a new life mission - strive to walk through life with unwavering grace and gratitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment