Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Four years ago today, I promised to walk through life hand-in-hand with this handsome man. 




You are my lover and my teacher,
You are my model and my accomplice,
And you are my true counterpart.
I will love you, hold you, and honor you,
I will respect you, encourage you, and cherish you,
In health and sickness,
Through sorrow and success,
For all the days of my life.

I am yours
You are mine
Of this we are certain
You are lodged in my heart
The small key is lost
You must stay there forever.



And in those four years, we have experienced immense happiness and even deep sorrows.  But amidst our sadness, we found our sweet moments became even sweeter.  I can't imagine being on this adventurous life with anyone but YOU.  Our life story seems more beautiful by the day and I'm honored to share this life with you, Kris Simpson. 

Four years ago today was simply the best day of my life.  And everyday since has been a dream come true. 

Always and forever my love,

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment