Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy 10 Years

10 years ago, this stud asked me to be his girlfriend (literally like we were in 7th grade) and my life was never the same. K - Thank you for loving me so well, for knowing me better than I know myself sometimes, for being my strength when I need it most, and for making all my dreams come true and more. These past 10 years have been one heck of an adventure and we've made incredible memories that will last us a lifetime. When I think about our life - all the wonderful memories, the struggles, the triumphs, the tears and the joys – I’m thankful for each of those moments. After all, we wouldn't be us without them. At the end of every day, there is just no place in the world I'd rather be than in your arms. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings us, but I know no matter what happens, with you by my side all will be right in our world. I love you, always and forever. Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.


Photo: 10 years ago, this stud asked me to be his girlfriend (literally) and my life was never the same.  K - Thank you for loving me so well, for knowing me better than I know myself sometimes, for being my strength when I need it most,  and for making all my dreams come true and more.  These past 10 years have been one heck of an adventure and we’ve made incredible memories that will last us a lifetime.  When I think about our life - all the wonderful memories, the struggles, the triumphs, the tears and the joys – I’m thankful for each of those moments.  After all, we wouldn’t be us without them.  At the end of every day, there is just no place in the world I'd rather be than in your arms.  I can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings us, but I know no matter what happens, with you by my side all will be right in our world.  I love you, always and forever.  Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment