Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

30 Years Young

We'll, it happened.  I turned 30.  And guess what?

It was a joyous day and not the dreaded life changing dramatic moment I envisioned.  

I have Kris, Emeline, my parents and some friends to thank for that.  Kris and my parents planned a perfect weekend away that was all about me.  I loved every minute of it and it was simply - my best birthday yet.  

Take a look at the sweet memories we made.


Kris and I had our first official date at Eddie V's to celebrate my birthday 10 years ago.  It was the perfect place to celebrate my birthday 10 years later.  Such a special night.

Fishing and grilling on the boat dock.



'Hi, my name is Emeline and I love to wave'. 





My girlfriends and their babies. 
All of us minus my parents. 


Cheers to 30 years!

Our sweet babies. 




 




My actual birthday was spent on the lake cruising around.  It. was. perfect. 



 



This is the house we rented.  Amazing.  We will be back this summer. 




 At 30 years old, I'm exactly where I wanted to be; only my life is better than I once dreamed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment