Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Box o' Fun


Looks like fun, huh?

My box o' fun as I like to call it arrived in a cooler on Friday.  The three bags of needles and the sharps collector immediately made me nervous, but after our appointment yesterday I feel more at ease.  Starting tonight, Kris will give me two injections at the same time every night for two weeks.  I can tell you with complete honesty that I'm looking forward to officially beginning the IVF process.  There's no turning back now!  Wish us luck! 

3 comments:

  1. You know we are with you two all the way!!! I am excited too with all the possibilites and of the unknown!! Excited and scary all at the same time! Love you both so very much!!! I am also so proud of your strength and determinition...it amazes me and makes me proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you guys daily! Hoping and praying that God blesses you guys with a miracle! So glad we got to catch up today. Good luck with the shots=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mom and Becky! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete