I started injections on Monday!
Four shots a day is my new regimen and I couldn’t be more excited about it! I’m also doing acupuncture twice a week to increase blood flow to my uterus and make my body more responsive to the medications. I believe in acupuncture, (and the power of prayer), because this time I had 9 follicles at my baseline ultrasound-2 more than last week and 2 more than the previous cycle. This cycle just feels different; it feels right. I’m beginning this IVF cycle with 2 more follicles than previously, I’m actively doing acupuncture and I’m on nearly double the dosage of medication than I was before.
Kris and I are increasingly positive about IVF cycle number 2, but we are also guarding our hearts, because we learned from the last cycle that really anything can happen when you least expect it. On the other hand, lately I’ve felt this unexplainable peace inside and I no longer worry about the future. What I do know is, I have an amazing man to share my life with and one day we will bring a baby into our world. We just have too much love to give.
Thank you all for your constant support and daily prayers. It means the world to us to have so many loved ones rooting for our dream to come true. Thank you also for your listening ear and kind words of encouragement. We love you all dearly!
Yay for an update!! I will call you manana;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely rooting and praying daily ;)