Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Monday, April 25, 2011

Just another girl with a garden.

Along with photography (blog to come soon), cooking, and working out, I have decided that I want to dabble in gardening.  Kris and I have wanted to venture into the widespread world of gardening for awhile, but kept putting it off because; it is a lot of work.  This weekend we decided to start with a potted herb garden, see how I do and grow from there! 

Our lil' garden in the corner



Jalapeno and Rosemary



Cilantro, Basil and Tabasco Peppers



And of course I couldn't spruce up our patio with JUST a garden, so... One little garden project turned into a bit of a patio makeover.  Our patio quickly went from bland and boring, to warm and inviting; which makes this lover of the outdoors VERY happy! 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment