I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and have decided to share our story with the world - or better yet, whoever is interested in reading! I believe it is only by sharing our stories that we can truly learn from one another. Maybe I will touch someone, maybe I won't, but I would love the opportunity to share our story and meet others along the way traveling the same course we are. So, here's to the endless possibilities that may come from opening our hearts to those who care to listen.
This blog is now public!
P.S. And yes Mom and Kris, you may send to whomever you would like!
Time thinking well spent! You already have touched SO many and will do even more so now! I know it! I know you will inspire even more people, and make some great friendships along the way! Love y'all!
ReplyDelete