My great-grandmother, Meme also had a quote book that I found at Granny’s house many moons ago. Granny let me have it and to this day, it’s my favorite book. It is a very old (vintage these days) beautiful leather bound book full of quotes organized in chapters by subject. I would love nothing more than to display it in my home, because it means so much to me, but I can’t seem to find it... I’m sure I will locate it one of these days when I need the encouragement most.
For now, I leave you with a quote that has inspired me to enjoy every single day I’m given in this beautiful life. Kris and are healing from our past infertility upsets and we are overjoyed about the decision we have made for our future. However, we have to remember to cherish each day in between and not wish our life away as we wait for our miracle to arrive.
“Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.”
No comments:
Post a Comment