Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Monday, October 18, 2010

"Don't Stop Believin'"

“Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey has always been one our favorite songs and I think it should be our theme song for our journey through infertility.  The lyrics send a great message of never giving up hope or never giving up faith in something important to you.  Every time Kris and I hear this song, it puts a smile on our faces and the lyrics will continue to remind us to, “Don’t Stop Believin’”. 
            With that being said, we received more good news this morning!  Kris and I woke up on this Monday morning with an email from our urologist.  We expected to receive Kris’ test results today, but not at 7 am!  We are continually amazed at how quickly our doctors are moving to get us the answers we have been searching for.  Kris and I are truly blessed to be in the care of these amazing doctors.  Dr. Khera informed us that with Kris’ hormone levels, he believes he may have a blockage.  A blockage is an easy fix and we have always said that is our best case scenario.  If Kris has a blockage, most likely we will still have to proceed with IVF because of my Endometriosis, but our chances for success are considerably higher since we may no longer have male factor infertility.  Right now, we are waiting to hear back from Dr. Khera’s staff to schedule Kris’ procedure.  He is nervous because neither he nor I have ever been under anesthesia, but anxious to receive the final verdict.  I promise to keep everyone updated as we receive new information, but in the meantime, “Don’t stop believin’” in our miracle baby.

1 comment: