Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waiting on a baby...

It seems as though I’ve spent a good part of my life doing just that.  Waiting on a baby… As soon as I was old enough to know what it meant to have a brother or a sister, I knew I wanted nothing more.   I begged and pleaded for years and as most of you know, I’m an only child and that dream never came true.  I wasn’t concerned if it was a boy or a girl; I just hoped my sibling would play babies with me.  That’s right; I was a mother from the start.  I remember time after time, my mom telling me the exciting news of someone else having a baby and while she was happy for them, I was just plain sad I wasn’t going to have a new playmate.
Well now, fast-forward the clock a couple of decades and the same brown eyed girl just a little taller now, has the same dream, but only a child of her own this time.  This blog is meant to document our story, our journey through infertility and the one miraculous day when we are finally blessed with the ultimate gift of a child.  Welcome to our world and I hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment