Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You know you married the right person when...

Despite all odds, he can still make you happy when you find yourself the saddest you’ve ever been. 
Our journey through infertility has been the most difficult challenge our marriage has been faced with yet and because of it, we are now stronger and closer than ever.  Although tears have been shed and our hearts have been broken; I wouldn't trade where we are today for anything.

1 comment:

  1. You are SO right! Each day will bring you two closer and another day stronger. Like I told you, I know something good, something sooo very good is in store for you guys, and I can't wait to see what it is! I saw this scripture on someone's blog and had to share with you,
    " 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' " Jeremiah 29:11

    There ARE plans for hope, and an exciting and amazing future!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete