| OUR LIFE IN A BOX |
Gladney should receive our application today and in the coming weeks we will be scheduled to complete our interviews in Fort Worth. And following the interviews, someone will come to our house to complete a home study. Then the fun part begins! Kris and I will make a profile book that birthmothers will use to make their decision (I’ll expand on this later). And then - we will officially be expecting a baby! No, we won’t be matched with a birthmother yet, but they tell you to spend your waiting period doing all the things women do during their pregnancy. After we create our profile book, Kris and I will start planning a gender neutral nursery, register, and when the time gets closer, throw a baby shower.
If you have a question (and I know my family has many), don’t hesitate to leave a comment. Kris and I are very open about our adoption plan and as we’ve realized, there are many myths about adoption. I’d be more than happy to clear those up! In the meantime, I’ll continue to document our progress and keep you up-to-date on what’s next.
Tim and I were talking about you and Kris the other night. No doubt you guys will make THE BEST parents ever! The child that comes into your lives will be truly blessed... We all love you and always thinking about you. No matter how far we are, we will always be here for you guys!
ReplyDelete“A baby is a miraculous gift from God, no matter how one receives it”
xoxo
Kristine, Tim, and Baby Oliver
Kristine, you are the sweetest! Thank you! Gosh, I wish we lived closer to one another. Next time we are in Fort Worth, we should get together again. We loved seeing you, Tim and sweet Oliver!
ReplyDelete