Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Love, My Life, My Honey-Monkey

Kris had these three phrases inscribed in my wedding bands and they mean the world to me.  Simply because, he’s my everything.  Our family makes me whole. 

So, you can only imagine the significance these new pictures of our family with Oskar and George hold.  Taking family photos was just another step in our adoption journey and we now have photos of all four of us to share with birth moms through our profile book.
Rebecca Davis from R and J Studios captured these beautiful moments for us and I’m so grateful I found her through my cousin, Amanda.  They are the best of friends and come to find out, they are very much alike!  Both Amanda and Becca are so cheerful and full of life – I admire them both!
Thanks again Becca for capturing these memories for us and for being a part of our journey.  Remember, Baby Simpson will need some photos when he/she arrives!
If you admire Becca’s talent as much as I do, you can find her here:
And here we are as a family of 4, but hopefully not for long!























No comments:

Post a Comment