Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Month of Thanks - Day 1

So often we get lost in our day-to-day worlds.  Minutes can pass by like seconds and the next time we look up, the day is over.  And in that day, likely I wouldn't have taken even one second to count my blessings.  Sadly and even likelier, I probably took more than a few minutes to focus on something bothering me.  Something I can't control.  Something I don't like.  That stops now and that stops here.

In honor of Thanksgiving this year and every year forward, I'm starting a new tradition. I'm going to count at least one blessing every day for the month of November and document them here.

Day 1:
Today, I'm thankful for my husband.  Kris is the most loving and selfless man I have ever met.  Everything he does in his life is for our family.  He works tirelessly to make our dreams come true, and he doesn't just stop there.  He's my best friend and his positive outlook on life makes me a better person.  And watching him with Emeline is just about the sweetest thing you have ever seen.  I always knew he would be an amazing father and Emeline is so blessed to have him.  And so am I.  Love you always and forever babe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment