Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Month of Thanks - Day 12

Today is Emeline's 5 month birthday, so I waited and saved this special day for her.

All the days of my life, I will be immensely grateful for Emeline.  She is the most precious gift we will ever receive.  And five months later, I'm still in awe of Emeline and our birthmom who so graciously placed her in our arms forever.  Emeline is the greatest joy of my life.  Life is not always easy and neither is motherhood, but to see her gummy smile complete with dimples melts my heart every single time.  To know she is happy, makes me happy - no matter what.  When I think I can't love her anymore, I wake up the next morning to that gummy smile and somehow...I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment