Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Month of Thanks - Day 13

This is a silly one, but nonetheless, I'm thankful.

Today, I'm thankful for the crock-pot.  Yep, I said it - the crock-pot.  If you want something more general, then I'll say I'm thankful for modern amenities that make our lives easier.  It wasn't long ago that housewives were not able to enjoy this luxury.  I can prepare dinner in the morning, let it cook all day long, come and go as I please and dinner will be ready by 6pm.  I don't cook with the crock-pot as much as I should since there aren't many truly healthy dinners you can make with it, but when I do, I love it.  If you could guess, I used it today to cook some delicious pulled pork.  Another great new recipe - I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment