Our Story of Hope, Perseverance and Believing in Miracles...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Month of Thanks - Day 14

Today, I am thankful for our housekeepers.  I'm thankful we found such a special family to help us.  Rosa, her husband  and her sister are so kind and loving towards Emeline and I (Kris is at work when they come).  They don't miss a detail and they even help out in sweet ways like emptying the dishwasher, folding laundry, bringing in the trash can on trash days and bringing in any packages we may have at the front door.  I'm just so grateful I can spend those extra hours or days with Emeline instead of worrying about cleaning my dirty house - which if you know me, I wouldn't be able to stand living in a dirty/messy house and neither would Kris!  Rosa and her family are one-of-a-kind and we are so lucky to have them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment